Here are some tips to help boost your child’s performance in revising for the exams:
- Set learning goals: Encourage your child to be accountable for their progress by keeping a list of goals and objectives at hand before each study session.
- Start revising early: Remind your child to allocate sufficient time to review all the topics covered in the exam, instead of leaving revision to the last minute.
- Maintain an organised study space: A comfortable and organised environment is essential to helping your child stay focused.
- Take regular breaks: While many believe that studying for longer times equates to productivity, regular breaks are essential to allow the mind to consolidate knowledge and retain information.
- Stay hydrated and have healthy snacks:Drinking sufficient water and consuming healthy snacks such as nuts and fruits in moderate amounts can help maintain a consistent supply of energy.